PART OF OUR CELEBRATING WOMENS VOICES WEEK
INTERNATIONAL WOMENS WEEK 2018
A WOMEN FIRST CHANGEMAKER EVENT
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH UK PARLIAMENT
TUESDAY 6TH MARCH 2018 09.45AM-12 NOON
(Light lunch and Networking after)
Calling All Women! Get Heard in the UK Parliament
GOT SOMETHING TO SAY? FEEL PASSIONATE ABOUT SOMETHING AND NOT GETTING HEARD?
Join us at the beautiful Inspire Women Centre for a morning discovering your voices and re-igniting your passion!
Inspire Women in Partnership with UK Parliament would like to invite you to take part in a fabulous interactive session, packed with tips and advice on campaigning, stimulating your ideas and passions in a specially tailored workshop for women.
Gary Hart and his team will facilitate a fun filled morning with debates, quizzes and activities to encourage your inner voice and passion to shine!
The morning will cover:
- How do national decisions affect you?
- How you can influence the UK Parliament and get your voice heard.
- What is the difference between the UK Parliament and Government?
- How do you get an issue onto the UK Parliament’s agenda?
- How can you turn your ideas into legislation?
- What does it take to influence government policy?
Find out with this practical session packed with real-world tips and advice on campaigning, specially tailored to women and women’s groups, from the UK Parliament’s ‘Education and Engagement Service.’
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY!